About Me

My photo
I am VERY married and happily so. I love my Life, my Husband, my Son, My family and I don't even mind my job.... I am one lucky girl..

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Indigestion.

Well I'm feeling very aligned with that old saying "bitten off more than you can chew" today.

I'm blogging right now in a (not so veiled) attempt at procrastinating.

If I had to articulate the daily responsibilities of my life in the style of a position description, I'd likely fail as the general belief is, such documents should be kept succinct!

A few tags I'd add under the 'full time' column would be Wife, Mother, Domestic Goddess, Manager, Negotiations Consultant, Crisis Management, the all round 'go-to girl'

I'm feeling swamped. Between my home life with my husband and 3year old, my work life where I manage a team of staff split over two geographic operational centres, I've now realised, I'm somehow signed up for FOUR courses.

I have several assignments currently underway, and a project at home
involving 'night time toilet training' so the sleep deprivation is really aiding my desire to leave this page, and head back over to my word file. **Insert sarcastic tone here** I'm sure I'd feel more motivated if the word file for my assignment wasn't considerably more 'blank' than this blog!

How did this happen? How can I possibly have signed up for so many different courses? I'm going to blame the night time toilet training! I must have fallen asleep at work due to the sleep deprivation, and during a phase of 'sleepworking' done the unthinkable... Made too many commitments.

1 comment:

  1. Tough call. To blog or to do homework.
    I know which one I'd rather be doing ;)

    ReplyDelete